Sunday, 30 December 2012

Reviewing my intrinsic drivers

It's nearly the end of 2012 and what a year it's been. I joined a team of wonderful entrepreneurs, discovered my love and passion for marketing, gotten married and got a puppy named Anya among many other things.

The New Year is a great time to be reviewing goals and what we're up to in life. It's a time where we're not so much on the hamster wheel of life and can stop to think.

Instead of just setting some goals for the next year. I'm reassessing what my intrinsic drivers are. I'm looking at the things I enjoy doing, then delving deep into what are the specific aspects within those things that really give me that sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

I'll use this information as my golden compass. A way to guide my decisions in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment