Victor on a blog

Victor's blog of entrepreneurship, marketing and discovering how he'll leave a positive lasting mark on the world.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Commenting!

I've just been playing with the settings of my blog so it's now possible to comment on my blog posts.

I didn't realise I had it on a setting where you had to have a Blogspot account. I've changed it so now you don't need one :)
Posted by Unknown at 10:48 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (21)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2012 (40)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • Trick or Treat!
      • Help your idea blossom by sharing it
      • Intrinsic Drivers
      • Ideas. Sometimes they come easy sometimes they don't.
      • Keep on going.
      • Keeping a clear picture
      • Our little voices
      • Experiences - an intrinsic driver
      • Emotional buying
      • The backdoor
      • Creating (product) experiences
      • Patting myself on the back
      • Commenting!
      • Trying to get it all done
      • I broke a promise I made yesterday
      • Getting up in the morning
      • The best get picked first.
      • New Zealand Innovators
      • The value of an experience and story
      • The value of action
      • Not taking risks is the biggest risk of all
      • Innovate.
      • It's a bit scary.
      • Taking action

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.