Sunday, 7 October 2012

Taking action

Instead of sitting on my hands. It's time to take action. Here's my first action.

Over the last couple of months I've been thinking more and more about what I want to achieve in life.

Life is really a game. If you think about it, there's actually no inherent meaning in life. If human's didn't exist, there wouldn't be any meaning. Meaning only exists in human language.

As life is a game, let's make it a game that I want to play. Let's make it a game that by the end of it I don't feel like I've just the last 40 years of my life playing World of Warcraft.

So that brings me to this blog. I've got some ideas of what I want to do and fundamentally it involves making a difference in the world. To make a difference in the world, I'm going to have a lot of difficulty making that difference in my own head.

Sharing an idea can be the beginning of something amazing. Like a drop of water in a pond, you don't know how far reaching the impact of your sharing can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment