Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Innovate.

Today, I had the pleasure of having meetings with two new potential clients that were open minded.

I'm a partner in a marketing business - an entrepreneurial marketing business at that. That means I get to be creative all day coming up with new ideas on how to grow people's businesses.

Often times our potential clients are quite set in their thinking - more to the point are quite fearful of dramatic change. What they're missing though is that without changing and innovating, they stop being remarkable and miss out on being the leader in their field.

These two businesses were different and it came down to the individuals.They were up for a conversation about how they could innovate and be the leaders in their industry. Now that lit me up.

This driving of innovation and doing something remarkable really speaks to me. How do we have our businesses stand out? And... what does standing out look like today? Standing out tomorrow is going to look different to how it looks today.

The question I'm asking myself right now is how do I personally stand out? What makes my blog more interesting to read than others?

No comments:

Post a Comment