Monday, 8 October 2012

It's a bit scary.

Now that I have my blog, it's actually got me all excited.

I feel like I'm now actually taking steps toward crafting a future that I want to live. This taking action business puts me out there in the real world - a world where I'm actually at risk. It's where things happen.

It's a bit scary actually. Sharing my thoughts to the world. My brain tells me not to do it. To stop the feed to Twitter and LinkedIn and to just post for myself. To keep it all private and avoid being judged. But that's what it's like to be a leader.

What I want to achieve with this blog is to share about my journey of discovery of creating who I want to be and how I want to leave my mark on the world. If I'm out to be a leader in this world, I've got to lead. Not just read or learn about it.

Even after only two posts, I know I've already made a lot of progress in my thinking. It's amazing what taking action does.

No comments:

Post a Comment