I want to create experiences for people that are truly joyous.
Cars are close to my heart and I know that I'm going to have a car collection.
It's amazing. A car is a collection of shaped metal, plastic and other various materials. If you turned one to scrap, there's not actually anything to be loved.
However, arrange those pieces into a Ferrari 250GT California and you end up with a car that's truly remarkable: Top Gear James May drives a 250GT.
There are a number of other cars that are equally sought after. It doesn't say it in that short clip but Chris Evans the owner of that car paid 5.5 million pounds for that car.
What I'm most interested in is the experience James May has - the fulfilling a childhood dream part of his experience. It's the whole story, one that has been going on for decades for him that comes to a climatic conclusion. He's fulfilling a childhood dream or story.
So how do we create such experiences? How do we create and share incredibly moving and memorable experiences with our customers? How do we create brands and products that people emotionally connect with?
That's what I'm interested in.
No comments:
Post a Comment