Thursday, 25 October 2012

Keep on going.

I've now written 20 posts and I can see the wall coming up. I can see that dip that I'm going to have to pull myself through.

My mind is telling me to give up, to stop writing. People don't want to hear about you. People don't want to see all your posts on social media.

In fact, writing this very post is confronting as it has me think about what people might be thinking about me.

I don't want to be disliked - I'm a people pleaser. However, it's this little voice in my head that's going to keep me from achieving what I want to in life. If I'm not willing to risk looking bad and upsetting people, then I'll forever play safe in my shell.

I'm going to keep going. My goal is to inspire, challenge and grow both myself and others and if I stop here, that goal isn't going to be fulfilled.

I know some of you read it and that's enough for me :).

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your posts mate keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude :). I've cut down on the number of posts on LinkedIn so you can subscribe to my blog on email or follow me on Twitter. LinkedIn would get a bit spammy with me posting every day.

    ReplyDelete